✪ WATERWORKS FESTIVAL // 7TH JUNE 2017 ✪Waterworks Festival is back, bigger & better than before! After 12 months of maticulous planning the post exam day party is returning to Lagoona Park, with every element of the party being taken to the next level. What's going on for 2017?✪ 5000 people partying for 14 Hours (12:00-02:00) ✪ 3 Arenas w/ over 55 DJs & Performers ✪ World class sound & lighting ✪ NEW Food Vendors for 2017 w/ seated areas✪ Amazing Lakeside Venue ✪ Incognito Radio's Space Station Stage (NEW for 2017)
✪ WATERWORKS Stage with Acts TBA
✪ DANCE Stage with Acts TBA (NEW for 2017)
✪ Fête Stalls including Coconut Shy & More
** TICKETS - www.waterworksreading.com **
Super Early Bird £15 SOLD OUT
Early Bird £20 (300 Left)
Final Release £30
VIP £40 (includes access to private area)
Transport: Return Coach travel from Reading University Whitenights Campus to Festival will be available from £5pp. More information on Travel released March 2017.
*Terms & Conditions*
- Waterworks is not responsible for any missed travel connections. Please allow sufficient time for travel / onward journeys.
- Please arrive in a fit state to travel. Management reserve the right to refuse travel to anyone they believe unfit to do so.
- Searching will take place prior to arrival at Festival. No external food / drink will be allowed on coaches/ site.
- Waterworks operate a zero tolerance policy to Drugs.
- Tickets for Waterworks Festival are no transferable or refundable.
- Ticket ONLY event. 18+
- Rights of admission reserved
- For tips on how to enjoy a safe day out please visitwww.drinkaware.co.uk
- Festival Location is Lagoona Park, Pingewood Rd, Pingewood RG30 3UH. Strictly no parking at site / Coach travel only.
- Subject to licencing
A festival on a Wednesday? Clearly aimed at the student market, but will have some good local acts on with Fusion and Cubed both playing a part.